Friday, August 13, 2010

DO YOU REALLY KNOW ME BETTER???

I know myself better than those who i called as friends...
my family knows me better than myself...
but one think I feel very offences is about...
people who likes to judge me and jump into a conclusion...
for me,
I just IGNORE them
I mean just, WTF??!!
do I sound like I care??
there's only a few person that knows me better..
better than other friends...
but I didn't aspect them to understand me...
for me,as long as i can get along wif them..
MUCH BETTER...

WHAT I REALLY HATES IS..
those who like to shout out to humiliating me in front of others..
I have A LOTS FRIENDS LIKE THAT!!!
and I can see that they feel PROUD to act like that
instead of facing with me
but,,
I know myself better
if I was in that condition
I just shut up
wasting my time giving my SATAN words to them
but it's ok...
I'm not have any hard feelings on these person
I just to write bout it b'coz of this is the way for me..
a way for me to let this uneasy feelings get off
from me

I'm wrote in English b'coz i
i'm pissed off!!
thats y i'm speaking
huh!
please la..
don't act like u know me better
while u r not!

if u think that u r smart
remember there is a person smarter than u
so..don't act like u r too smart
and never ever think that
u r good enough than me
me myself never think bout that
GROWN UP!

2 comments:

  1. mkck...marah sgt nie...sapekah yg judge ko??? relex2...

    ReplyDelete
  2. halo... hehee
    yes2.. no.. no.. alrite.. i also want to write in english lah... kihkih.. =p

    ReplyDelete