Friday, September 14, 2012

Alone

alone and feeling lonely.
same meaning but different situation.
when you are alone, you might feeling lonely.
normal people should be lonely for that. (palm face)
but sometimes, when you are not alone, there's a friends around you.
family, or maybe your pets, but deep inside your heart.
you feel the loneliness.
now that makes the different.

right now these kind of question keep distract my mind.
"AM I ALONE IN THIS FIGHT?"

living this life kind a "fighting" things for me.
but on a second thought, i love to fight. even though it may hurt me, makes
me feeling exhausted, bla bla bla.
but, this is life right?
fight for your life. not love. but live your life with love and passion.

but now I wanna take a break.
leaving those stress.
just wait with the new me.
it will be coming soon. (smile face)

lots of love,
TiQ

bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment